Manage Oak Creek Homes’ online sales and marketing initiatives. Respond, qualify and manage incoming leads. Provide persistent and targeted follow up with the goal of scheduling onsite appointments with a New Home Sales Consultant. Answer questions, provide information and marketing materials to prospects. Create and deliver ongoing marketing email campaigns. Utilize lead management software. Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios. Additional responsibilities as needed.
Ideal Candidates :
- 3+ years sales, marketing and customer service experience
- Must read, write and speak spanish
- Customer focused and personable
- Proven e-mail and phone communication skills
- Solid organizational, planning and managing skills
- Sales contact management database experience
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word and Outlook).
Benefit package includes:
- Group Life
10:00am-7:00pm Monday – Friday. Available for occasional overtime and weekends for special marketing events.