Reporting jointly to the Corporate CFO and Plant manager, this is a highly visible, growth-oriented position requiring a high level of accounting competence, superior communication skills and the ability to effectively liaison between operating and administrative functions.
Must have at least an undergraduate degree in accounting and 3 years accounting experience. Prefer manufacturing experience and familiarity with Great Plains. Manufactured housing experience a real plus.
- Liaison between plant operating management and the corporate accounting group as to accounting and financial matters.
- Counsel with plant management as to financial reports, operating statements and any matters of question or concern.
- Support and maintain all corporate financial policies, processes and controls as they pertain to plant operations.
- Identify variance trends for plant efficiency and profitability improvements
- Ensure accuracy of periodic physical inventory counts – item counts and valuations
- Prepare budget and business plan forecasts for plant(s)
- Review all product costing and pricing assumptions
- Perform timely periodic (monthly, quarterly) accrual reconciliations
- Support, as needed, each monthly financial close.
Benefit package includes:
• Group Life